2017 Poster Design Contest Now Accepting Submissions!!
31st Annual California Avocado Festival
Poster Design Contest
Enter your original artwork by
Friday, June 30th, 2017
Rules and Specifications
- Please include: name, date, contact and how you learned of the contest on back of submission.
- More than one design may be submitted.
- All artwork submitted must be original art. The designers of artwork submitted to this contest guarantee that they are the authors of 100% of all layouts and images submitted and/or personally own all rights to all work submitted.
- **Avocados should be incorporated into the design**
- Verbiage must include the Festival website: avofest.com
- Verbiage must read: 31st Annual California Avocado Festival
- Verbiage must include: Carpinteria, CA
- Verbiage must include the dates: October 6th, 7th and 8th, 2017.
- Computer generated design can be submitted in spot color (PMS) or 4-color process.
- Computer generated designs must be submitted on disk with a color hard copy. Please label disk and hard copy with contact information: name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Approx. size of poster is 12" x 18". Submitted artwork not computer generated must not be larger than 12” x 18” for scanning purposes.
- Designers of all artwork submitted to this contest, other than the selected design, retain all rights to the artwork submitted however grant the California Avocado Festival license to display and publish the artwork as associated with the festival.
- The Winner of this design contest grant The California Avocado Festival exclusive rights to the design submitted but retain rights to display and use the work for the designer’s own promotion. The winning designer(s) also agrees to allow his-her name and likeness to be made public in any and all festival promotional material or advertisements, as the winning designer.
The Official 2017 California Avocado Festival
Poster Design Contest Winner Receives
2 Tickets to our Kick-off Party
2 Tickets to our President’s Party
2 Passes to the Festival’s VIP Lounge
2 - 31st Annual Avocado Festival T-shirts
For more information please contact:
Rena VanKirk (805) 684-0038 email@example.com
Mail submissions to: P.O. Box 146 Carpinteria, CA 93014
Deliver to office at: 5320 Carpinteria Ave Suite K, Carpinteria, CA 93013