2017 Vendor Applicants

PLEASE NOTE:  If you have completed an application for the 2017 CA Avocado Festival all vendor judging will be completed by 7/28/17.
We will inform you as soon as possible if you have been accepted or not.
Thank you very much for your patience and hope to see you soon!

Vendor application period closed

Unfortunately, we are NO LONGER accepting vendors for the 2017 Avocado Festival. We sincerely appreciate your interest in joining our beloved Avofest!  If you are still interested in participating next year, please return to this page and apply in January  2018.

Common Questions / Answers:

1. If you are a Food vendor, either for profit or non-profit, you must fill out the Food vendor application.

2. If you fill out Arts and Crafts application, you must meet the requirements listed on the application for the Venue. You can find the requirements on the first page of the application. If you do not meet those requirements, you are considered a Commercial vendor. The requirements will be enforced the weekend of the festival.

3. If you are selling prepackaged food items, and will not be selling any freshly prepared foods, you are required to fill out the Commercial Vendor application. There are details listed on the first page for your specific paperwork required.

4. To be considered a Non-Profit you must have a EIN Tax ID reflecting your non-profit status.